The Photo Mosaic Wall
The Photo Mosaic Wall creates digital & physical mosaics from live event photos in real time. The photos can be automatically fetched from Instagram, Twitter, on-site photo booths, an on-site photographer’s camera, and more. The photo mosaic wall makes everyone part of the event. From up close, you see individual photos – further back, the mosaic is revealed with a photo of your choice.
Physical Set Up:
The Photo Mosaic Wall automatically prints photos as stickers. Guests can engage in the interactive experience by placing photo stickers on the mosaic board.
Digital Set Up:
The mosaic generation process is projected (using a projector) or displayed on a large-screen TV.
The photos transition into their place on the mosaic in real time with a 3D effect.
A beautiful mosaic of photos from the event can be sent digitally, created at your wedding, or ordered on canvas.
How The Photo Mosaic Works
- TAKE PICTURE: Guests snap a picture, from an adjoining photobooth, at our photo station, or from your wedding hashtag.
- PICTURE PRINTS AUTOMATICALLY: that initiates a 2in by 2in the photo to be printed at our print station.
- STICK IT ON THE WALL: Each print has coordinates corresponding to an exact location on the wall, and guests use this to place their prints.
- TADA: As more guests place their pictures on the wall, the picture becomes clearer until it is finally whole.
- FINAL PRODUCT: The wall will be complete at the end of the event. You will keep the physical and be given a digital high-resolution copy.
Photo Input Options
- ROAMING PHOTOGRAPHER – Our professionals can set up a photo station where guests come to us, or we can roam around the event and take pictures of the action
- PHOTO BOOTH – Choose from the booth of your choice. The guest gets a picture to keep and one for the mosaic.
- CUSTOM HASHTAGS – Instagram or Twitter, Completely customized for your wedding.
- PHOTOS YOU HAVE – As well as the photos we collect from the above options, you can also supply your photos for the wall.